Many dream of getting away to a beautiful beach. Here’s a list of the ten most beautiful beaches in the world.
• Khao Lak Beach, Phuket, Thailand – The beauty of Khao Lak Beach is that it isn’t over developed. Escape to the rocky cliffs to get a good view of the turquoise Andaman Sea, golden sandy beaches, and the inland palm groves.
• Padre Island National Seashore, Corpus Christi, TX – This 110 mile undisturbed stretch of barrier lands are the longest barrier land mass in the U.S., which stretches from Port Isabel to Corpus Christi, TX.
• Nha Trang, Khang Hoa Province, South Central Vietnam –It’s a collection of six smaller beaches. Come enjoy the Sea Festival that’s enjoyed here every year by tourists and locals.
• Deerfield Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida – It’s a cove-like beach that’s perfect for families to enjoy. Build sandcastles and play in the subdued waters here.
• Copacabana Beach, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil – Within Rio, you’ll find this pristine 4 mile stretch of beach. The waters are crystal blue, and the sands are soft, white powder.
• Barafundle Bay, Pembrokeshire Wales, UK – The sands here are bright and golden. The beach faces due east and has the loveliest sunrises you could imagine. The location is remote.
• Bora Bora Island, Tahiti, and French Polynesia – This is known as the most hospitable beach to spend your time at in the world. There are many high end resorts catering to rich tourists here.
• Whitehaven Beach, Australia – The beautiful white sands of Whitehaven Beach are Queensland’s most beautiful. The unique white sands are bits of the Great Barrier Reef that have ground apart by the ocean current over time.
• Pink Sands Beach, The Bahamas – This beach is secluded, but only a short drive from the city areas. Many honeymooners appreciate taking a stroll on their picturesque pink shores.
• Waimea Bay, North Shore, Oahu Hawaii –It’s the birthplace of big wave riding. The Waimea waves are known to get 20 feet high or more.